Returns, Liability, Warranty & Disclaimer
All parts manufactured, or sold by Refined Performance (RP), are to be installed by a LICENSED auto dealer or a LICENSED auto technician. Automobiles are and can be dangerous, resulting in serious injury, death and property damage from driving any automobile. This risk is increased by IMPROPER installation or misuse of aftermarket parts. Refined Performance customers must exercise good judgment in the use, control, alteration, part selection and installation and maintenance of their vehicle. In the event of a possible defect in material or design, or any other defect in a part manufactured, designed or sold by Refined Performance, the responsibility of Refined Performance is limited to either a refund of the purchase price or the replacement of the part if Refined Performance determines the part to be defective, and subject to Refined Performance’s inspection of the part within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase.
- In the event of a possible defect in material or design, or any other defect in a part manufactured, designed or sold by Refined Performance or RP, the responsibility of RP is limited to either a refund of the purchase price or the replacement of the part, within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. RP will determine if the part is defective and is subject to RP’s inspection.
- RP is not responsible for any cost of installation, time lost, vehicle storage or any other accrued costs.
- All purchased RP parts must not be altered or modified in anyway. RP will cover all shipping inclusive to the returned part and the new exchanged part (Worldwide). If the part sent back to RP with claim of misfit or non function is found to fit and function properly NO exchange will be made and all shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Upon any issue during installation client shall contact RP with any issues to eliminate the possibility of installer error before the Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) is issued. 9 times out of 10 the installation is incorrect resulting in poor fitment.
- All Carbon Fiber parts carries a 1 year warranty of cracking, clear coat hazing, extreme yellowing and or core delimitation.
- All Refined Performance aluminum & stainless steel products carry a life time workmanship guarantee for welds, bends, metal structure, normal corrosion resistance, and function.
- All Refined Performance painted parts must be opened and inspected for any defects or damages from shipping within 5 days of the delivery date. RP will not be responsible for any defects or damages after that time frame.
- For Refined Performance Tech and Install questions call us at (214) 493-0527
Refined Performance will accept returns, from the original purchaser with order number, on RP parts within 7 days of the ship date, with a 50% restocking fee (excluding painted parts, see below). Customers will be responsible for all shipping costs.
All painted parts and wheel orders are made to order and we consider them a custom order. It is the customers responsibility to cancel their order with in 24 hours of the order being placed. All custom orders cancelled after 24 hours will have a 70% restocking fee, no exceptions.
RP painted parts are painted to order and considered a custom order. Any painted part order must be cancelled within 24 hours from purchase, any cancelled order after the 24hrs will have a 70% restocking fee. All RP painted parts must be opened and inspected for any defects or damages from shipping within 5 days of delivery date. RP will not be responsible for any defects or damages after that time frame.
All third party products not manufactured by RP will be subject to the manufactures warranty. All return orders must have an order # and be the original purchaser. An “Exchange or Refund” will be made only after the manufacture accepts the exchange or refund and authorizes RP to exchange or refund the product. If a “Refund” is accepted by the manufacture and once the funds are returned to RP, at that time RP will refund client. Customers will be responsible for a 50% restocking fee and all shipping costs.
Please follow the instructions below for your return.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order #, email address and phone #
- RP will issue a RMA shipping label and will be emailed back the email provided.
- If box is opened or damaged please repack all parts in the original box or new box securely for return shipping. All returns must be packed correctly to endure shipping back to Refined Performance or the RMA will be void.
- Attached shipping label provided by RP. (RP is not responsible for lost packages due to using your own shipping label)
- Once we receive your order at our warehouse, we will inspect the parts for any damaged or missing pieces and issue a refund with the 50% restocking fee and shipping costs deducted.
By purchasing a Refined Performance product or a product sold by RP, you (1) acknowledge the above disclaimer and agree to its terms; (2) agree that any claim brought against Refined Performance arising from and /or pertaining to or otherwise related to a part manufactured, designed or sold by Refined Performance must be brought in the Texas Courts located in Collin County; (3) any claims against Refined Performance must be brought within one (1) year of purchase of the product. Refined Performance makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, including without limitation of any warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Prices and Product Specifications
Prices shown are list prices and are subject to trade discount and to change without notice. Prices may also be changed without notice due to unforeseen cost increases of imported products, raw materials, or currency fluctuations. We carefully check pricing and product specifications, but occasionally errors can occur, therefore we reserve the right to change both without notice. We are not responsible for customer pricing errors. Some variations between picture and product may occur. Some products listed may be non-stock items.